Product information “Battery Motor”
The battery motor B1 Battery is suitable for low-viscosity, aqueous to slightly viscous media in laboratories and technical areas. It is suitable for the withdrawal of small containers such as Canister or hobbocks. Depending on the requirements, the Motor can be used with a wide range of pumping units made of PP, PVDF and stainless steel.
- Exchangeable, powerful battery with Li-Ion
- Battery life 35 min at maximum speed
- 1 battery charge empties approx. 12 x 200 litre containers
Features & Advantages
- BLDC Motor with high efficiency of up to 70%
- Wear-free, particularly low-noise BLDC motorMotor
- Easy disassembly due to quick release fastener
- Infinitely variable
- Extremely high performance with low weight
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter