Product information “Compressed air motor MD2xL”
The Motor MD2xL is suitable for viscous, highly flammable, combustible liquids up to 100,000mPas. With the oil-free, 1000 Watt powerful Compressed air motor you can achieve with 20% less connection pressure and 4% less air consumption the same flow rate to comparable products.
- Explosion-proof Motor according to ATEX guidelines
- Oil-free usable
Features & Advantages
- High performance and high efficiency due to optimised flow guidance
- very good handling due to low weight
- long service life
- very good starting behaviour
|Operating pressure (max. psi):
|Type of drive:
||ATEX Richtlinie (ATEX Richtlinie 2014/34/EU)
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter