Product information “Eccentric screw pump tube B70V-D in PURE version”
Design: PURE with EPDM seal (ethylene propylene diene rubber)
Drive shaft: Universal joint shaft (UJ)
Note: The connection at the discharge connection of the pumping station is made with a Tri-Clamp connection
The Eccentric screw pump B70V-D 120.1 in PURE design is a powerful positive displacement pump for highly viscous and viscous media up to the limits of flowability. Depending on the application, various gear motors are available which you can combine with the Pump tube at any time. This gives you flexibility at all times and saves important resources.
- also available in special immersion depths
- Media examples: viscous cosmetic products, food and etc.
Features & Advantages
- Uniform volume flow
- Easy and fast cleaning
- Gentle, low-pulsation product conveying
- Smooth running and low wear
- Large selection of robust and powerful drive motors
- Drive motor optionally with integrated frequency converter.
|Pump tube (material):
|Static seal (material):
|Mechanical seal (material):
||WC, WC, EPDM
|Drive shaft (material):
|delivery head (up to max. psi)*:
|Temperature of medium (max °F):
|Viscosity (up to max. cps)*:
|Type of impeller:
||Gelenkwelle (hochviskose Medien)
||Mechanical seal (MS)
||FDA-compliant, Verordnung (EG) 1935/2004
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter