Hose length: 2000 mm
The hose set is for concentrated alkalis + acids. The set is FDA and USP Class VI compliant. The set is used for connection to the pumping station or dispensing nozzle.
- also available in special lengths on request
- Suitable for filling or transferring chemicals, food and hygiene products
Features & Advantages
- Nominal width DN 19 (3/4″)
- Hose connection PVDF
- Pre-assembled hose connections and hose clamps
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen, Exzenterschneckenpumpen, Membranpumpen|
|Accessories group:||Hoses / Discharge spouts / Suction pipe|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter