Version: for drum pumps and eccentric screw pumps B70
The IBC traverse for safe removal and installation of the pump tubes or the double diaphragm pump.
- suitable for drum pumps, eccentric screw pump B70 and diaphragm pumps
- incl. transport straps for forklifts to pick up and clamping hooks for fi xation on the container
Features & benefits
- compatible with all common IBC containers
- Material: Stainless steel
- Clamping hooks: Steel, galvanized
- for drum pumps / B70 version pilot sleeve with Ø 55 mm made of plastic
|Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen, Exzenterschneckenpumpen
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter