Product information “Universal motor B36 / MI 4”
The Motor is suitable for non-flammable, aqueous to slightly viscous liquids. Depending on the application, various Motors with corresponding voltage are available, which you can combine with the Pump tube at any time. This means you are flexible at all times and thus save important resources.
- Optionally with speed controller to adjust the flow rate
- Internally ventilated Motor
Features & Advantages
- Easy and quick disassembly
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Powerful Motor
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter