Nominal width: DN 13 (1/2″)
The compressed air hose is used to supply air to the Compressed air motors or the Diaphragm pumps, but can also be used as gas pendulum hose (DN 9) for the gas pendulum system for mobile operation.
- Nominal widths: DN 9 / DN 13
Properties & Advantages
- PVC-Hose with fabric insert
- Operating pressure (nominal width DN 9) max. 14 bar
- Operating pressure (nominal width DN 13) max. 10 bar
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen|
|Accessories group:||Hoses / Discharge spouts / Suction pipe|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter