Nominal size: DN 25 (1″)
Note: Electrically conductive: type Ω-C (<106 Ohm between fittings) according to DIN EN 12115:2011
The Hose is suitable for all common media, as well as high purity products. It can be used either as pressure or suction hose and complies with FDA and USP Class VI requirements.
- Nominal size: DN 19 / DN 25 / DN 32 / DN 38 / DN 50
Features & Advantages
- Operating pressure up to max. 16 bar
- Colour coding: “Blue/White/Red”
- Negative pressure max. 0.9 bar
|Temperature of medium (max °F):||max. 212 °F|
|Certification:||ATEX Richtlinie (ATEX Richtlinie 2014/34/EU), FDA-compliant|
|Produktgruppe:||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen, Exzenterschneckenpumpen, Membranpumpen|
|Accessories group:||Hoses / Discharge spouts / Suction pipe|
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter