Product information “Three-phase geared motor B4/GT”
Version: with cable terminal box
The three-phase geared motor B4/GT 4 is suitable for thin-bodied to slightly viscous media. Depending on the application, the Motor can be used for stationary use and plant construction with a cable terminal box or an external circuit breaker. This means that there is only minimal wear and tear and you thus conserve important resources.
- Ideal solution for long operating times
- Optionally with cable terminal box or attached circuit breaker
- Special versions are available on request
Features & Advantages
- Particularly smooth and quiet running
- Robust and durable
- Low wear
- Oil lubricated
- Extremely easy to maintain
|Type of drive:
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter