Product information “Universal chemical hose”
Nominal size: DN 25 (1″)
Note: Electrically conductive: Type ?/T (<106 Ohm between the fittings, <109 Ohm through the hose wall) according to DIN EN 12115:2011.
The Hose is suitable for pure chemicals, cosmetics, photographic chemicals, paints and adhesives, detergents and cleaners, hygiene products, and food and beverages. It is FDA and USP Class VI compliant. The Hose is electrically conductive so that it can also be used in potentially explosive environments.
- Nominal size: DN 13 / DN 19 / DN 25 / DN 32 / DN 38 / DN 50
Features & advantages
- Operating pressure up to max. 16 bar
- Colour coding: “Blue/White/Blue”.
- Complies with EU regulations 10/2011 and 1935/2004
- Negative pressure max 0.9 bar
|Temperature of medium (max °F):
||max. 212 °F
||ATEX Richtlinie (ATEX Richtlinie 2014/34/EU), FDA-compliant, Verordnung (EG) 1935/2004
||Fasspumpen / Containerpumpen, Exzenterschneckenpumpen, Membranpumpen
||Hoses / Discharge spouts / Suction pipe
* The maximum flow rate is a value determined by means of a test bench and measured with water at a medium temperature of approx. 20 °C. The measurement is carried out at the pressure joint of the pump, without hose, nozzle or flow meter. The achievable flow rate in use is lower and depends on the individual application, the liquid properties and the configuration of the pump. The max. delivery head also depends on the pump design, motor and fluid. The viscosity values are determined with oil.
** Test assembly: Medium water / diesel, flow in preferred direction, settling section 0.2 m upstream and downstream of flow meter